Wednesday, June 14, 2006

ipamahagi ang pagmamahal

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
galing kay bubbles.

Comment and:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. If I do this, you must post this in your journal.

2 comments:

Vinia said...

I comment!!! Mwahahaha. :)

jymdrn said...

1. Ewan ko sayo! (now say it!)
2. hmm. this is predictable na, go and speak Filipino for an entire week.
3. Purple. I don't know, that was the color of the cat I gave you right?
4. You love ANI so much, that I am much more inspired than ever.
5. Practices for the Pulan play during freshman year, we were at the bel, and since we didn't have roles to play, we waited for hours for the Jollibee delivery. I learned a lot of things about you then. :)
6. A cat--I don't really know why.