I was blog-hopping randomly today, and I bumped into this:
"The team spent the night at the Divine Word College of Legazpi.
December 21, 2006
(parts omitted)
By the afternoon, some groups went to Cagsawa, others helped in the repacking of goods at the relief center. A profound lesson was shared here by our younger volunteers: when packing relief goods, pack with love. :-) Really, need we say more?
Two other activities for the day, debriefing of a local NGO staff and evening debriefings in an evacuation center, were cancelled.
December 22, 2006
The team returned to ground zero in San Isidro, Santo Domingo to go house to house and conduct debriefings when possible. We left for Manila at 6pm." (from Ate Kay's blog--HERE)
PACK WITH LOVE.
I guess I already forgot that I was the one who gave that insight. It's just now that I've encountered it again. It's a great reminder for me, who lately have just been focusing on getting the tasks done. I've been missing on the "with love" aspect of doing things.
In everything that I do, I must always remember this--to do everything with love. After all, magis isn't just about doing more per se, but rather loving more.
"Pack with love."
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment