I know you are my light. You'll always be my light. But right now I feel like I am in the dark. I feel like I don't know where I am. I don't know where I am going. I cannot see anything around me, and I keep on stumbling. I keep on bumping into things that I'm beginning to be filled with bruises. I am afraid that things might break.
Please take me out of here. Take me out of the dark. Help me to see. Where should I go? Where am I headed. I don't want to hurt anymore. I want to run free. I want to run in the light. I want to run in the sunlight. Under the clouds. Under the stars.
Until when will I wait? Until when will I hope? Until when till my eyes will be opened?
I just want to give my all, I just want to give my best. I just want to love well.
Half a year? I hope it'll be over soon. I need patience and strength.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment