Saturday, December 31, 2011

Gratitude List 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011
Because of Vinita's post today on reflecting on the things we're grateful for for the past year, I'm making this gratitude list for 2011.

In no particular order :)

- For my family, my source of inspiration and strength. Thanks for all your love and patience. Thanks to Mom for her example of doing everything with love, for Dad for the unconditional love he shows to us, for Kuya for sponsoring my financial needs, and for ate Carla for listening to my kwentos and sharing kwentos about the kids.

- For my one and only Ate Jaye who spoils me to death. Haha. Thanks for all your gifts especially the Loyola Press books. Thanks also for spending Christmas midnight with me while I was opening my gifts. Even if you're far away, parang magkatabi lang tayo.

- For my CLC local community - God's Work in Progress. I look forward to Friday nights to see you guys. Thanks for everything this year has brought us. Yey for Observer Status!

- For my CLC friends all over the world! You guys are the greatest people in the world! I feel so proud to be part of this community.

- For iOS5! Because of iOS5 Ate and I could send messages to each other all we want! Except lang kung may bug ang iMessage. Haha.

- For Facebook and Skype, because thru these I have stayed connected with my family. I can still watch my Rugrats (Matt, Ella, Max) grow beautifully even if they are miles away.

- For my moon-mate Fr. Rudy Fernandez, SJ. It's either I text him or he texts me whenever it's the full moon. Thanks for sharing your love for the moon, Lolo Rudy.

- For Guita, knowing you're just there makes me sane. Thanks for listening to my rants and raves. Thanks for helping with this year's recollections. And I enjoyed Ilioilo and Guimaras with you! Love you Gutya!

- For 10 December 2011. On the eve of Gaudete Sunday, I felt great joy inside me. I felt that God has healed me. Special mention to Dr. Inge and Dr. Lou for their companionship.

- For Tita Ronnie, for always being there to listen and share your wisdom. Let's have more kwentuhan sessions next year!

- For my regular dates for breakfasts/lunches/dinners--ate Judy, ate Jeanie, ate Tish, ate Rina, Tita Anna, Romana and Kat Yu. Kayo rin pala ang regular text mates ko! Thanks for the friendship!

- For the success of NYD! Special mention to the Liturgy Team. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

- For all those who helped for the psychosocial assistance for Iligan (donors and volunteers), thank you. Dakila kayo.

- For everyone who wished for me to go to Madrid, thank you for your help. It's not yet the time to see Father Ignatius. But really, thanks for all the support.

AYUN. :)

DIOS MABALOS! Blessed new year!

0 comments: