Friday, July 30, 2004

heights

Friday, July 30, 2004
tanggap ako sa heights! i am now a part of the special projects team! :) i learned about the news yesterday.. actually, i already wrote something about this for my blog, but an error ocurred while i was publishing it.. so now, i'm typing a new entry.. waah! technology! harhar..



5 comments:

wood working dust collector said...

Hi jymdrn, I liked your blog. Just out blog surfing looking for info on simple wood working projects when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found it. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about simple wood working projects at the site above.

wood working dust collector said...

Hi jymdrn, your blog is informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on wood working for kids, I ended up on your page. Your heights shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future read, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this
site about wood working for kids.

wood working tool review said...

Hi jymdrn, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wood working store when I found your page. Your site describing heights is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wood working store then drop by the site above and check it out.

wood working project for kid said...

Hi jymdrn, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on jet wood working tool when I found your page. Your site describing heights is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on jet wood working tool then drop by the site above and check it out.

free wood working catalog said...

Hi jymdrn, you have a nice blog. Glad to see it. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on wood working project plan when I found your page. Your site describing heights is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on wood working project plan then drop by the site above and check it out.