I talked with Sir after our "class" and he said that my topic was ok. He asked if I would want to implement the EMP (Environmental Management Plan), and after thinking about it and discussing it with Guita, I told him that I would implement it. It wouldn't be a comprehensive EMP tho, because a year would be such a short time for that. Somebody did a SWMP last year, but it was not successful. I do not know yet what aspect I'll be doing, so I would have to conduct a needs assessment first. So with the change in topic, my new thesis adviser now is Sir Harvey.
I'm excited already, but I'm also nervous at the same time. Project cycle! Haha, I need to research ASAP about EMP. As soon as I submit my second practicum paper, I'll have to do my research. Yay. But you know what I like best about this thesis? It has less academic paper work. haha. :)
--
Wala pa akong ANI shirt! Boo.
Miss ko na talaga ang ANI. :(
Ay, para lamang malaman ng lahat, hindi ako ang gumawa ng ANI shirt design. Si Wil po yun, tinawag lang niyang "Jaymee's Design" :) Hehe. Basta. Ang cute kanina ang daming naka-ANI shirt sa library kanina. :)
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment