I missed a whole lot of stuff in ANI this summer, and I have about 60% chances of NOT being able to join ANI 2008 summer because of some plans.. :( Hay. That's life. There are some sacrifices that need to be done. I cannot do everything that I want, and the only best thing to do is to really discern what I am called to do. Is it ANI or some other thing? I don't know yet. WYD is still about waiting, so I cannot promise on that. I am just hoping now. There are a lot of things that are coming up now, and there are times that things can be so overwhelming already. For now I would just hold on to the memories of the people and the events that have kept me sane and alive.
The memories of ANI which have taught me how to genuinely love.
Dearest ANI--Salamat.
Volunteer Formation Team '07
Academics Team '06
ANI Volunteers '07
0 comments:
Post a Comment