Sunday, August 26, 2007

21 People

Sunday, August 26, 2007
Can you name 21 people you can think of right at the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write their names.
Don't change the names you've written once you start answering.

1. Mara Banson
2. Guita Gopalan
3. Ivory Ong
4. Vinia Datu
5. Kiwee Wee
6. Jan Dumanat
7. TJ Yusun
8. Bea Siojo
9. Kay Dino
10. Yssa Alemania
11. Chris Lacdao
12. Carlos Locsin
13. Tish Agarrado
14. Anj Ferreria
15. Johndi Regalado
16. Sabsi Ongkiko
17. Mel Yeung
18. Jeanie Tolentino
19. Mikki dela Vega
20. Cams Nierra
21. Riya Benjamin

QUESTIONS:

1. How did you meet 14?
She is the Escudo Queen! :) I guess we first met online, via the orsem forums and chat, and then later on added each other on Y!m. I gave her a curtsey and a note after OrSem night :) She is my soulmate! Yey.

2. What would you do if you never met 6?
I’d just be Jaymee, and people would not mistakenly call me “Jan” :)

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Err, they are both girls.. :-s Parang I won’t allow my little sis Cams and my pinsan Kay to date hahaha.

4. Did you ever like 5?
I LOVE Kiwee :) She’s a very sweet girl, and I’m so blessed to have her :) YEy.

5. Would 4 and 12 make a good couple?
Uhm… Maybe not. I don’t know. Carlos is already TAKEN! Mwaahaha. :b

6. Describe 8.
I’m not good with “describing” hehe. Anyway.
Ate Bea loves to sing.. Not just plainly sing but to sing for her God :) Yey. Ang mga text niya ay laging right on time! Tapos kahit na alam kong busy siya sa work niya, lagi siya may time sa mga minamahal niya. Mahilig din siya sa mga OPM love songs ni Lea Salonga (yey!). sorry, di talaga ako magaling mag-describe.

7. Do you think 13 is attractive?
Siyempre naman, PRINSESA ‘yan eh! :D
Sobrang tagal ko na siya hindi nakikita, so excited na kami magkita when we do meet. :)

8. Tell me something about 17.
Si Ate Mel Yeung ang aking idol sa Development Studies :) !!! Sobrang kilala siya sa Social Development World, lalo na kung IPs at GK ang pinaguusapan. Nakikipag-meeting lang naman siya with Fr. Ben once in a while hehe kasi ganon siya ka-VIP. Seatmate ko siya sa Environmental Management Class a few sems ago. Lagi pa siyang DL nung nag-aaral siya! :) Kung gusto mo malaman kung nasaan siya, just check out the MELOCATOR! Yeaah. Haha.

9. Do you know any of 4's family members?
I know her brother, Cyril. I met her Dad a few years back when I bumped into them at Goodwill Bookstore, SM Megamall Branch.

10. What's 21's favorite color?
Oh noooo. Hindi ko alam :-s
I’m sorry thesis partner! :-s Aalamin ko na.

11 .What would you do if 18 just confessed s/he liked you?
Uhm, matagal ko nang alam na mahal ako ni Ate Jeanie hehehe. :)!

12. What language does 20 speak?
English, Filipino, Bisaya?

13. Who is 9 going out with?
Uuuuuy. Di ko alam. She has been SO busy with her thesis that I don’t know anymore what’s been going on with her.

14. What grade is 16 in?
Grade 2. Hahaha. :) Graduate Assistant na po siya.

15. When's the last time you talked to 13?
If talked as in face to face, a VERY LONG TIME AGO. I think when I gave her her Pabaon for JVP. If SMS counts, then just last night when I was telling her about how proud I am of Mara. :)

16. What is 2's favorite band?
Ambot! Hindi ko talaga alam :( Waaah. Hehe.

17. Would you ever date 7?
Drayber ko siya, hahahaha.

18. Would you ever date 12?
Taken na nga siya ehh! Ang kulit.

19. Is 1 single?
Hindi ko rin alam e. What a friend I am haha. Di ko alam kung anong mga nangyayari sa mga friends ko haha.

20. What is 19's last name?
dela Vega nga e.

21. Would you ever want to be in a serious relationship with 11?
With Chris Lacdao? She is my granddaughter my golly.

22. What school does 3 go to?
Ateneo de Manila University!
Gusto mo course? 3 AB Development Studies

23. Where does 15 live?
Sa Esteban Abada kapag may school. Pero siya ay taga-Lucena, Quezon talaga. :)

24. What's your favorite thing about 10?
She always has a warm smile to share.

0 comments: