I was supposed to go to the SOSS Fiesta, but unfortunately I wasn't able to go anymore. Anyway, acads would always come first. So Cholo and I just hung at McDo after our 6-9 class to catch up on a lot of things. We talked about our views on development, our frustrations on the misunderstandings of people. I ranted about the incapacities of.. oh never mind.
I just hope that people would learn how to clean up their mess. Well, I actually hope that people wouldn't make some "mess" in the first place. But heck, we are all entitled to make mistakes (hehe, or error as what we discussed in Envi Health and Safety). What I just hate is a person making the same mistakes all the time, consecutively. Please learn.
I'm glad that I got to spend some time with Cholo tonight. He's always encouraging me to do the things that I like and the things that I believe in. From the start of my "DS life" he has been there, and we were the original "Environment and Society" DS majors.
I don't know what to write about now. I'll just read the assigned bible passage for Th151.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment