It's 1:43AM, and I'm up. I couldn't sleep, tho I'm really tired. My head just keeps on thinking about a lot of things. It just keeps on tormenting me with a lot of anxieties and frustrations. I hate it. I wish I could just put it to stop just so I could be at peace even for a while.
When I close my eyes I would see images that I hate to see. Moments that I want to forget. Experiences that I wish never happened.
But then these all formed who I am. Even if they are painful, these made me. Even if I hate those moments, I am me now.
But then, I wish, even if just for a while, to forget them. I wish I could dream sweet. I wish I could see beyond.
I wish I could.
Can I just fly? And forget? And never come back?
Damn.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment