When I was in sophomore year I saw the magazine (err, magazine?) about the LS Awards in Fr. Bob's office. I read through it and felt really kilig after. I thought to myself that I wanted to have one in senior year. But then I was also humbled that that should not be my motivation for doing my service. Even without acknowledgment I should work hard. I should still strive to do more and to love more.
Ayun. I don't want to write details here, but a few people know where this entry is coming from. The reality still hasn't sunk in yet. I'm overwhelmed where this has brought me.
I am not expecting. Even if that "once upon a time dream" wouldn't be realized, the mere fact that I've experienced this is a huge thing already. There are people who actually believe.
Just continue doing good. Continue doing the most loving thing.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment