I just want to write. Write. Write. Just blabbering. Unloading.
-
I am tired.
-
I'm torn between wanting to graduate already and not (yet).
-
It is extremely painful to not know what to do. I want to be there for you, but I don't know how. :(
-
I really hate the feeling of being left out. I looked so stupid. Why do you have to make me feel that way? Why? Why does it have to be this way everytime. Why you? Of all people. It's you who always does this to me. I was holding back my tears so no one would notice how bad I felt. I wish I could just be invisible.
-
How are you? I haven't heard from you for a while. I wish we could spend time together again. I'm scared for you, but I know you're strong.
-
I told myself I'd get over you, but still seeing your posts in Multiply makes my heart tinge even for just a bit. Not to be selfish, but right now I'm wishing that I didn't believe in that "forever" that you promised.
-
I wish more people would understand. I know it's abstract, but I wish more would care.
-
I don't want to expect.
-
...
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment