Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Drafted

Wednesday, July 08, 2009
I haven't been writing, here nor in my journal. It sucks when I have a lot of things to write, but I can't find the willingness to write. I really want to put all of these down. I want to remember. I want to learn. I want to look back on something. I just want to dump them so that I could feel lighter again.

I read some old stuff. It felt stupid. But god, I know I've grown so much. Things have been better. Way better. Those things just looked so dumb, yet I know without those I wouldn't be here now. I wouldn't be this. Those have taught me a lot. Even if I feel that those things were the worst parts, they were necessary. They are necessary. Learning processes.

I talked with Edralin through Y!m today. She left a note on Wall, so I messaged her. I like talking with her, brings much sense to me. Such a wise friend. Throughout my senior year she's been consistent about reminding me to just keep on fighting 'cause there are still a lot more to do. Until now, she's still like that. I'm grateful.

0 comments: