Welcome, 22nd.
I have a feeling that this year will be a good one. Definitely better than the last. Is that optimism I smell? :P Hmm. It's just really going to be better.
I spent my day as any regular Sunday. Started it with our 6:30 Mass at St. Francis, then breakfast at home with the choir. But at least this time, it's not just leftovers. Ate Girlie cooked Pancit Malabon. :) Then usual 9:30 Mass at MSJ. Then yummy lunch and cake. Haha.
The difference is I went to Ateneo to join in the celebration of the feast of St. Ignatius, and the 150th of the Jesuits in the country. Father Superior General was the presider. *Starstruck* (though before he became SG, I always saw him in campus naman na rin hehe). It was a nice celebration. :) Since it was their 150th in the Philippines, there was a Filipino Theme. Of the missions that they've set up. Wow, they've done a lot. It was so amazing. A lot of people came. ANG DAMI! The HS Covered Courts was (singular lang yun diba?) filled. Ang daming nagmamahal sa mga Heswita. :)
I'm proud to be a product of the Jesuits. They taught me a lot. Here's to another 150 years (and even more)!
I saw Sir Land and his family thrice haha. He kept on greeting me. :P Of course I talked to ate Rina for a bit, to thank her for the birthday gift :) I just realized that lately ang dami kong natatanggap from ate Rina. Haha. Therese is so sweet, it doesn't take so long anymore for her to remember my name. Haha. I still have to make her Teresing stickers.
Hmm. Well, that's it. Friends greeted me via text, FB, Plurk, email, etc. Haha. I think today Guita will stay over for us to catch up. I'm not sure. Haha.
Anyway, I better end this. I have to eat lunch and then go to the bank. :)
Thanks for the new year. :)
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment