Okay, it's past 1AM. I'm still awake. I'm already tired. :(
I'm still doing Church duties. I have no more time to do it, so I'm doing it now. I'm not even halfway done, but at least I'm done with the template of the PowerPoint. I could just input the contents while I hang out in Ateneo later (Monday).
Just a list of things to do today--
- Sleep!
- Go to the bank, deposit salary, have passbook updated
- Call up CMO, ask if we could use prayer room
- 1130AM Mass with Kai, then session after
- Go to iCampus
- Insert Simbang Gabi PPT during free times
- Have posters printed
- Meet with Julia @ Starmall, 6PM
- Orient King for Simbang Gabi Masses
There! I'm just waiting for the poster. A new friend is fixing it :)
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment