Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pack Rat

Thursday, July 24, 2008
The other day I showed my copy of a program of a play that I recently watched to my officemates. One of them said "You actually bought a program?" I replied, "Yes, I collect programs." She looked at me weirdly and told me that I was a pack rat.

I guess I am. I still have stuff from my grade school days. It's hard for me to let go.

I lent some of my readings to my DS kiddies and unfortunately, one pack got lost. I don't know how it got lost, but it just disappeared. I just realized the other day that inside that pack was one of my most treasured long test results. I couldn't do anything now but just let go of that piece of paper that once served as a concrete reminder that I could survive in DS. Now, it's gone.


True, I am a pack rat. It's hard for me to let go--but, I must.

1 comments:

just in the niks of time! said...

haha ako rin! as in kumpleto ko pa lahat ng notebooks, boos, palancas, readings, nametags since gradeschool.