I am currently hating you, Foucault. You're making my life so miserable. I want my sembreak. :( Look at these questions, they seem to have come from hell:
I. Nicomachean Ethics (Ok na ito.)
II. Not withstanding its benefits, measurable in terms of its proliferative productivity (explain using Discipline and Punish and History of Sexuality vol.1), disciplinarity contains a downside instantiated by innumerable species of human identity formation (explain using History of Sexuality vol.1 and the kit on the deployments of sexuality), the cause twas who are constrained to avow them may in fact be too high for anyone who are expected to bear it.
III. Argue this point (II), in a first person account using the pronoun “I” (though it could be fictitious) and suggest a way through this point of impasse taking its cues from Use of Pleasure, Timothy O’Leary and the rest of the materials in the kit on ethics.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment