Saturday, October 13, 2007

I want my sembreak!

Saturday, October 13, 2007
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
When will sembreak come? :(

Foucault is killing me. The title Discipline and Punish is very apt. Grr. My brain cannot take it any longer. Hay. Please save me.


I'm really looking forward to the end of this semester. Though I only had 15 units, it was one of the hardest semesters for me. Will not give details (yet?), only those who have been really there for me know (surprisingly I only knew them this sem, yet they have become my closest friends.. you know who you are. Thanks, girls. Hug.)

I have to focus on my paper. Seventeen (17) more pages of hell to go (Courier New 10, 1.5sp).




Hay. But how can I focus? I've got a million things running around in my head.









I want to fall. (But will I fly?)

0 comments: