Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trying

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
A relationship is always two-way. I'm so tired of trying to fix everything, you would show some change, some improvement, yet after a while you just go back to your old self. It's really tiring. I can't see your efforts.

I thought you wanted us to be better. I thought you wanted to know me more. I thought you wanted to hear what's inside me, yet when I do open up, you won't even listen. You won't even look at me. You won't even stop for a while. You won't even give me a moment of your time.

How would our relationship be alright if we're like this? One day I would just go away, you wouldn't see me for a long time. It's the only thing I could think of doing.



Please change. I'm tired of trying.
But of course you wouldn't know.

0 comments: