Monday, March 10, 2008

Hay

Monday, March 10, 2008
I really don't know what to write, but I feel that I have to. I haven't been writing seriously for quite some time. A lot of events have transpired and the sentimental in me wants to keep them all alive. But the problem always is I couldn't sit still long enough to write decently. How could this be? I really don't know. I get distracted and would rather stare at my screen till I'd realize it's been an hour already. Daymn. I'm losing time.

I guess it's because I always think a lot. I'd overanalyze things. Even with blogging, I'd think about what I should write. Hay. Ayun.

I feel quite anxious today. I think (there I go again) that I should accomplish a lot of things, but I'm running out of time. I have my clearance to fill up today yet I think I have to go to the grocery to buy stuff for my retreat. I also have to pack, and look for my stuff. Ewan. I don't know how I'll get to school without having my clothes for this evening's affair all crumpled. :( Stress.

Sige, alis na muna ako.

0 comments: