Okay, it's the night before "the day" and I'll just type some stuff here before I get some sleep. Medyo marami akong utang na kwento dahil my Kuya brought my laptop with him, kaya yun. Disappear muna ako kahit na tapos na ang retreat ko haha. :P
Nag-dinner kami ng block ko sa Gerry's Libis kanina. Haha, sosyal. Ayun. Ang saya. Got all sentimental at one point and just kept silent. I'll miss them. Hay. I'll post some pictures soon.
Blue roast kagabi. Uhm. Hung out with ANI family. We just kept on walking around the area. Had our pictures taken with people haha. Ate the roasted calf and drank 1 1/2 bottles of beer. Di masarap. San Mig pa rin. Upo sa grass. And yun. My Blue Rose? Ewan. Hello kuya.
Had lunch and first FS with my 8-day retreat community yesterday. Then isaw after. :) Love them! See you sa June. :)
DS Grad party last Monday. After that cousin Betsy stayed over to play Wii and just hang out. The next day we just went to school to buy the 25 blue roast tickets. :P
Ayun. I'll post pictures soon. Magnanakaw muna ako. I'm too lazy to take pictures from my own camera kasi eh, kaya sila nalang. :P Sige, I have to sleep. :) Kwento sa ibang araw.
Congrats batch 2008. :)
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment