I spent hours in Ateneo today. But it wasn't all tambay, it was productive, too.
Lookies:
- Turn over money to Raph.
> Finally got my head off that!
> Saw Justin, too! I want to have a birthday party on our Dino's Day Out!
- Heard Mass with teRina and teMaita.
> Fr. Stein celebrated the Mass.
> Found myself not paying attention too much :( Just staring.
- Lunch with teRina.
> Nice view at Gonzaga Faculty/Staff Lounge.
> Wasn't too "talkative" today, but got to share naman.
> Got a new term from her, "Muni-Me". Haha.
- Saw Cams, Louisa, Xie, and Kristine.
> DS = <3
> I feel old.
- Dropped off the Press Release folders at DS Dept.
> Yey! That's one session din 'no!
- Went to OSCI.
> ate Tine (A.) oriented me for the INAF thing on July 4.
> I'm excited! Haven't done facilitating for some time. I think the last group session I had was last January for NSTP?
> The module for this year's INAF orientation is nice. :)
- Hung out with Therese in her Mom's (teRina!) office.
> Sat on the floor. Hehe.
> Helped her write and illustrate a book of her own. Shucks, I forget the title. Something about Houses.
> Read aloud St. Benedict's story to her. The last part of the story hit me hard!
> Discussed why "poor houses" are dirty. Grabe 'no? Children have their concept of social stratification already!
> The theme song of The Backyardigans got stuck in my head:
> Therese's separation anxiety. She wanted me to stay with her forever and ever! Haha. Cute.
> She gave me a whale!
> "I like you a lot" :) :">
- Met up with Kristine.
> Anak! 'Di ako emo! Yuuuuck.
> "Arguing" with her while deciding what/where to eat. Hahahaha. Ang cute.
> "They DO stop"--me referring to the cars when we step on pedestrian lanes.
> Tapa King. Tapa Queen. Tapa Prince. Tapa Princess.
> Swatch. Swatch. Swatch. Second place is a meal. Haha!
> Kwento lang. :) Yey.
Yun. I love it.
Ateneo is my happy place.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment