(wow, back to blogging huh?)
I went with Dad to fetch Matt from school today. Guess what, the entire trip took us three hours. An hour to get to Ateneo, and two hours to get home. I don't know if it's the rain or if that's normal (haha, I don't leave Ateneo at 3:30PM, Umuuwi ako dati mga after 6 pa). And that's just AGS ha, AHS's classes are still suspended and will resume on the 22nd pa.
Hmm. I really fall asleep when I'm seated at the front seat of the car. Haha. On the way home, I fell asleep even before we reached EDSA! When I woke up, we were already in front of Cafe Ysabel.
Oh, I'm currently playing Super Princess Peach on my Nintendo DS (yup, I have a NDS. I bought it with my hard-earned salary haha). I like that game. Haha, "Women Empowerment"! The titles in the Super Mario Bros. series before all had the same theme of "saving the princess"--Princess Peach gets abducted by Bowser (Koopa), and Mario / Luigi saves her. It's always the female character getting in trouble, and always the male becoming the hero. But in this title, they swap roles. Mario gets abducted by Bowser, and it's up to the Princess to save him. Yey!
Ok, enough for now. :)
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment