Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Playmate

Saturday, June 27, 2009
This is my email to teRina. Just want to post it here 'cause it's so happy:

I had a great time with Therese today. I really like spending time with kids. Just tell me if you want me to babysit. No fees! Haha.

I remember when I was a kid I wrote my own strories and made them into "books" by folding paper together. Haha, got to "live" through that again with Therese and her Houses story. Grabe, social stratification talaga. Haha. I got surprised about her explaining why the poor's house was dirty. I was just making her kulit when I asked "Why?" (haha, I do that to my pamangkins a lot. Why is such a powerful question). I had several "book of saints" too before, actually yung book ni Therese, sobrang tagal ko nang gusto ng ganon. Haha. Pero still haven't gotten myself a copy. Should've bought sa Book Fair the other day sa Mega. :P

When you left us sa office mo, Therese didn't want to let me go. As in! Ang daldal daldal. Pagkalabas mo, sabi niya "Don't text my mommy! Don't call her. She always makes people text her. Don't visit her again!" Hahahaha. Then she cut papers and made me a whale. So cute. Then when I told her I'm leaving, grabe ang hug niya, nakakapit talaga, as in nakakapit. Parang monkey sa puno. Ganon. :P Then she said, "Ok, you can go. I'm going to your house later" Tas sabi ko, "Eh do you know where my house is?" Sabi niya, "No, but my mommy knows." Sabi ko, "I don't think she knows." Tas sabi niya, "My daddy will get a map!" Haha.

Tapos sabi niya, "How about you just stay with me forever and ever? That way you will always see me and my mommy!" Sabi ko, "But my daddy will miss me. I have to go home." Sabi niya, "Then just stay with me for a day." Me, "But I don't have clothes, how about next time?" Her, "It's alright, we'll buy you clothes from the shop." Me, "Wow, you have a lot of money!" Her, "Nah, my Mom will buy you clothes!"

Hahaha. Tapos yun. She finally let me go. She's a little Rina, ang cute! She even said, "Come, I'll bring you to the door." HAHAHA! Eh diba you always always always make it a point to do that. :) Ang cute talaga. Pero separation anxiety pa rin, pagkalapit sa door, she again wouldn't let me out. So kuya Cholo teased her na he's gonna get Hello Kitty, so she ran to your room. Haha, I just snuck out. :)

0 comments: