The movie is "Front of the Class" here are some pictures I got from the net:


Got them randomly from the net thru Google Pictures. The top one shows the character Brad Cohen (actually a real person) in the school he's teaching in, and the bottom one shows him with his Mom.
Grabe, I was really crying while watching. It was such a nice movie. It's about the struggles of a boy with Tourette Syndrome, and his working really hard to reach his life-long dream of being a teacher. Grabeng struggles. Grabeng story. It was so nice talaga.
I really appreciated his mother's support for him. Sobrang naiyak (haha, one of the many moments) ako when she was researching about her son's condition by borrowing books from the library. Eh di pa kasi uso internet no'n, so talagang effort. Pero ♥! Sigh. A mom would really do everything for her children. She's my favorite character (aside from the main character) in the movie. I love her! Cute cute how she was so happy to finally meet Nancy when they visited, and how she introduced her to everyone. Wheeee. Love.
I totally understood the father, too. How he was so hard on Brad. Sigh. Helplessness. Exactly.
Then his students! Those lovable bunches of love. :)
"What could you possibly learn from a disability?"
"It's not too hard for you, right?"

0 comments:
Post a Comment