I went to the Academic Book Fair at Megamall today. I attended the book launching of Living Your Strengths from Claretian Press. Got invited by Miss Karen of the Hope Center. After the launch, I tried to do the viewing systematically, browsing from booth one onwards. But I got lost eventually, couldn't find the 30th booth.
I saw a lot of books that I wanted to buy, but they were so expensive! I ended up buying in Ateneo Press and Claretian Publications. Haha, I should've just went to Katipunan. I bought a guide book on the EIA. It was just PhP150. I don't know why, but I thought that maybe I could use it someday. Not necessarily for EIA, but for some Community Based work. Na-miss ko tuloy si pareng Cholo.
Again, MS Excel proved to be very useful. Someday I'd like to really learn about it. It helped me a lot with my encoding for the bibliographies.
I've been writing long entries in my journal. Hmm, now I'm not sure if they're really long or my handwriting is bigger. Haha!
Ok, I'm not making sense anymore. I shall post my birthday wishlist.
Yeahba.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment