Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kilig.

Sunday, June 28, 2009
So, if you read the Wallpaper post, then you know where I was yesterday. But oh well, it wasn't bad. It was "refreshing", helped me think about things.

Haha, I don't know how to go about this, so maybe a list again, just like the other entry from last Thursday:

- My Dream Wedding
> Not too bongga reception, pero all out ang presentation sa Simbahan. The Rites are more important than the reception :)
> Guita will sing! Yey! Ilang taon na naming kontrata ito.
> Personalized Rites in Filipino? :) :">
> When I was in High School ata, I kept on saying that I would like to be married in Barasoain Church. Pero ang layo eh, not practical talaga. Pero any old church would do. Maybe yung church doon sa may Dominican College.
> But I want a Jesuit priest to officiate.
> I don't want to be a June bride. Probably a December or an August. I dunno. :) And it has to be a Sunday.
> I don't like the motif to be too loud. I hate it when the Abays wear too loud colors. Nagmumukhang jologs. Wah. :-S
> Probably something from light pink to light blue. Ewan. Bahala na :P
> Maraming kanta sa Misa! Gusto ko may projector pa rin, tho para makakanta yung mga tao. Ay, walang projector dun sa simbahan na sinabi ko kanina, so Misallete nalang na maayos.
> Haha. This is just so funny. :P Now, I gotta find my prince.

- I still don't like going to socials
> Eeek. I wanted to disappear for all the bloopers that I made. All time winner: "Bridesmen" Hahaha. Hay. I just really want to stay in a corner when there are lots of people >.<

- Kilig kay Lord
> Eh kasi. Kinanta ang theme song namin ni Lord na "Prayer of Rupert Mayer"
> "Because You will it, it is best. Because You will it, we are blest. Till in Your hands find rest. (and actually the rest of the words...)" - Blessed Rupert Mayer, SJ
> The fire is stiiiiill burning!
> :) :) :)


Ayun. Oh, and today we started fixing CoSF. We had a Pre-Planning Workshop before going to our Montessori Mass slot. I'm so excited for the next days. Got to prepare the modules.








"Till in Your hands our hearts find rest."

1 comments:

Ana said...

Hope you meet Prince Charming soon! :D