I dislike going to parties and celebrations where there are so many people. I dislike going to debuts, weddings, concerts, anniversaries, and all those. Heck, I didn't even have my own debutante ball! Hay. I dunno. I love my relatives, but as Blue said the other day, relatives sound like a duty. Kill me if you wish after reading this, but how can we say "no" to them? We super go out of our way for them.
Hay. I'm not complaining, errr, maybe I am. But this isn't really my cup of tea. I'd gladly go out of my way for all my loved ones, but just please don't do all this celebrations thing to me. :-S
Last night my choir and I went to an Uncle's wake, and led the praying of the rosary, and we sung. That I did without hassle on my part. Though it felt awkward not knowing my relatives, but it was heartwarming meeting them.
Hay, I don't know. Right now I'm debating in my head about all this issues if it's right to write about this. But hmmm. It's nothing personal. It's just something that I really feel. So don't feel bad if you're a relative of mine and get to read this. I guess I just don't like going to parties, that's all. Even to my closest friends, I don't usually attend their parties. Pero yun na nga, kapag kamag-anak, hindi pwede humindi.
Or is that just my perception?
Hmmm. I think that's another blog entry. I gotta prepare now for that wedding.
Wall flower.
Does anyone still LJ
10 years ago

2 comments:
ha..ha..ako din.
great! magkapatid nga tayo. buti pang mag-Nintendo DS nalang 'no???? :P Caaaaan't wait to seeee you. *fingers crossed*
Post a Comment